As always, all units are available on the Google Code.
- When compiled with D2007 or newer, unit FileCtrl is not included.
- Call UniqueString before calling CreateProcessW.
- [Tommi Prami] Added types missing in Delphi 7.
- Added function DSiDisableStandby that will try to disable standby and hibernate on Windows XP SP 2 and newer.
- Define TStartupInfoW in Delphi 7 and earlier.
- DSiAddApplicationToFirewallExceptionList[Advanced|XP] got a new parameter
TDSiFwResolveConflict (default rcDuplicate) where the caller can specify
behaviour if the rule with the same name already exists.
[rcDuplicate = add new rule with the same name, rcOverwrite = remove all rules
with the same name and then add the new rule, rcSkip = leave existing rules
intact and don't add the new rule]
- Implemented DSiFindApplicationInFirewallExceptionList[Advanced|XP].
- Bug fix in DSiAddApplicationToFirewallExceptionListAdvanced: setting rule.ServiceName to '' caused fwPolicy2.Rules.Add(rule) to raise exception.
Contains TForm descendant that implements simple logging to TListBox and some other useful extensions. First public release.
- 32-bit version of TGpHugeFileStream.Seek returns EGpHugeFileStream exception with help context hcHFInvalidSeekMode if seek offset doesn't fit in 32 bits.
- Added method RemoveObject and enumerator WalkKV to the TStrings helper.
- Fixed TGp[Integer|Int64]List sorting (broken since 1.44 release).
- [Jens] Capacity was not set to the ideal value in TGp[Integer|Int64]List.Append.
- [Istvan] Reintroduced Insert methods for Counted Integer and Int64 lists that accept a count parameter.
- Added overloaded version of EnsureObject.
Dynamically allocated, O(1) enqueue and dequeue, threadsafe, microlocking queue. Code taken from the OmniThreadLibrary project. First public release.
64-bit random generator with very long period.
C language version was written by Jim Butler, and was based on a
FORTRAN program posted by David LaSalle of Florida State University.
Adapted for Delphi by Anton Zhuchkov in February, 2002.
- Units ExtCtrls and Forms are referenced only on pre-2007 Delphis (for compatibility).
- ReadTag functions always uses strings with explicit "wideness".
- Added method WritelnAnsi.
- Implemented stream wrapper CreateJoinedStream.
- KeepStreamPosition implements Restore function.
String hash, table and dictionary. Supports Ansi and Unicode strings. First public release.
- Asgn overload taking Ansi/Wide strings.
- Implemented function DebugBreak.
- Implemented function DisableHandler.
with DisableHandler(@@cbDisableInterface.OnClick) do begin
cbDisableInterface.Checked := newValue;
- Added IFF overload with AnsiString parameters (Unicode Delphi only).
- Reversed Unicode streams were improperly read from.
- Added DPROJ version reader/writer.