As the Roberto’s blog is not yet included in the DelphiFeeds concetrator, I’d like to bring to your attention his very interesting post: DataSnap analysis based on Speed & Stability tests.
Friday, November 23, 2012
On Thursday, 29th I’ll be leading a workshop about LiveBindings and Visual LiveBindings in Ljubljana. The workshop will cover both XE2 and XE3 and will also cover differences between the VCL and FireMonkey implementation.
Predavanje bo v slovenskem jeziku. Prijavite se tu.
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Last week I spoke at FireMonkey2 workshop in Ljubljana. Attendance was low (compared to other “Embarcadero Academy” sessions) but very attentive and interested in the FireMonkey development.
Next session will be dedicated to LiveBinding (visual and nonvisual – both XE2 and XE3 will be covered) and is planned for 29. November. I’ll put a notice on my blog when a registration page is up.
Wednesday, November 07, 2012
Christian has finished the housekeeping tasks (days ago but I was busy and forgot to put a notice on the blog, sorry), so the repository is stable again.
Changes, with his own words:
- introduced lib path (now all lowercase) to receive all DCU files separated by compiler, platform and configuration. The tests compile really quick now, without "polluting" the source directory with .dcu files
- changed fastmm4 to fastmm, which is now an svn:external
- added main icon for all tests (linked via MainIcon.rc resource script)
- this still might cause linking issues on Delphi 2007, if compiled for the first time, but I will investigate this in the next days.
- removed unused files and directories from the svn repository